We are over £100,000!!!! We've surpassed our target beyond belief!! But we're keeping going as momentum has built!
THANK YOU to everyone!
Donate online, it’s fast and easy! Please Gift Aid!
Please support our FAIRY QUEEN DREAM TEAM Ultimate RIDELONDON100 event in
To make donations by cheque please make the cheque payable to:
'Moorfields Eye Charity'
(marked 'for Aniridia Research' on the reverse)
and send to:
Rob Aldous, Moorfields Eye Charity, 162 City Road, London, EC1V 2PD
Alternatively, why not do a sponsored event. Here are some ideas but the list is endless.....
- Hold a Fairy Tea Party
- Have a sponsored toddle
- Run a marathon
- Climb a peak
- Ride for miles
- Hold a coffee morning
- Jump out of a plane
- Sponsored head shave or wax
- Jeans day at work
- Swear box!
- Sport days - allow children of all ages to take part in outdoor activities. You can organise kid-friendly activities like a sack race, horseshoe toss, dodge ball and three-legged races, and you can also sell food
- If you live near the sea, organise a beach party for your local community. Charge party goers for beach-themed food and drinks, as well as games like beach volleyball. You can even have a beachwear fashion show!
- Organise local teams to play in a football or rugby tournament, charging admission for the spectators and selling food at the event. Design a special trophy for the winners and make it a yearly event in honour of your fundraising cause.
- Odd jobs for neighbours and fundraise with their payments
- Street party
- Hold a car boot or garage sale
- Have a fundraiser dinner party
- Cheese and wine evenings
- Throw a themed party – 60s, 70s, James Bond, X Factor
- Karaoke night
- Pie and pints
- Quiz night
For sponsorship forms/help/information please contact us at
or write to us at:
Fairy Queen HQ, The Old Millrace, Hazon, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE65 9AT